Urologist Michael F. Graham, M.D.
Dr. Michael Graham joined Northwoods Urology in July of 2001. He earned his medical degree from Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. He completed his residency in general surgery at the University of Texas Health Sciences Center in Houston. He completed his residency in general urology at Hermann Hospital and was an acting fellow M.D. at the Anderson Cancer Center from 1995 to 1996.
Dr. Graham has been a clinical instructor in surgery/urology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston since 1997.
Dr. Graham is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
In Practice Since: 1996
Bladder Pain (Interstitial Cystitis)
BPH Treatment (UroLift)
Erectile Dysfunction Causes
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Kidney Stones Diagnosis
Kidney Stones Treatment (Lithotripsy)
Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
Prostate Cancer Treatment
- American Medical Association
- American Urological Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Harris County Medical Society
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Texas Clinical Instructor in Surgery (Urology) (1997 to present)