Urologist Paul R. Kenworthy, M.D.
Dr. Kenworthy graduated summa cum laude in biology from Wittenberg University, in Springfield, Ohio. He earned his M.D. from Ohio State University College of Medicine. He completed residencies in surgery and urology at the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston.
Dr. Kenworthy's research has been published in Urology and the Journal of Urology, as well as in several scientific proceedings and presentations.
Dr. Kenworthy is board certified by the American Board of Urology.
In Practice Since: 1996
Bladder Pain (Interstitial Cystitis)
BPH Treatment (UroLift)
Erectile Dysfunction Causes
Erectile Dysfunction Treatment
Kidney Stones Diagnosis
Kidney Stones Treatment (Lithotripsy)
Prostate Cancer Diagnosis
Prostate Cancer Treatment
- American Urological Association
- South Central Section of the American Urologic Association
- Texas Medical Association
- Montgomery County Medical Society
- Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons (2004 - 2005)
- The Community Clinic: Volunteer (2003)
- American Association of Clinical Urologist